CenterPoint offers Excellence in Continuing Education
See CenterPoint’s Continuing Education Calendar
- Quality education to enhance your knowledge and skills
- Cutting-edge curriculum for you to stay current in the industry
- Instructors are experts in their field
- Specialty training that clients and employers appreciate
- CenterPoint is approved by the National Certification Board for Therapeutic Massage and Bodywork (NCBTMB) as a Continuing Education Provider
Download Our Current Continuing Education & Workshop Brochure PDF
CenterPoint’s Continuing Education Specialty Courses:
- Earn a Certificate for Continuing Education from CenterPoint!
- Quality advanced training with standards for completion
- 45 hours of training
- Offered regularly, 1 – 2 times per year
Experience and Membership has Benefits!
- CenterPoint Alumni receive 15% savings for eligible Continuing Education courses.
- Current CenterPoint Students receive 20% savings for eligible Continuing Education courses.
- Current members of AMTA, AOBTA and ABMP receive 15% savings for eligible Continuing Education courses (documentation of current membership is required!)
Call today to register! 952-562-5200
Important Policy Information for CE Courses:
- Participants must register and pay in full for an eligible course by the registration date.
- There is a $15 Late Registration fee for enrolling after the registration date.
- Discounts for eligible courses are listed in the course descriptions on the Continuing Education Calendar page, or call for Special Offers.
- There are no discounts on materials fees, textbooks or lab fees.
- Participants will be charges sales tax on materials, textbooks and lab fees.
- Participants must pay in full the course fee and materials fees at time of registration.
- Any eligible discount applies only to the full course Registration Fee (not the late Registration or Materials Fee)
- Registrant may register for one or more eligible courses/workshops and apply their discount to each registration.
- Registrant can apply only one eligible discount per course.
- To receive the AMTA/AOBTA/ABMP 15% Membership discount, the registrant must supply current documentation of AMTA, AOBTA, or ABMP member status at time of registration to receive the discount. Discounts cannot be combined.
- CenterPoint Alumni will be qualified by CenterPoint at time of registration. Only graduates of a Diploma Program will qualify.
- The Cancellation and refund policy applies to all registrations (see below).
- Not all courses are eligible for discount.
- Discounts cannot be combined: participant can apply only one discount per course.
- The following courses are not eligible for discount: Adult CPR, First Aid, Massage Basics, Shiatsu Basics, Qi-Yoga.
- Discounts are not transferable. Member/alumni discounts can apply only to the registrant/participant.
- Video or audio recording of courses is strictly prohibited.
Cancellation and Refunds
To cancel participation in a continuing education course, registrants must notify CenterPoint at 952-562-5200 prior to the course. Written notification is recommended. Please fax to 952-562-5201; e-mail to email@example.com; or send to Centerpoint, 5300 West 35th Street, Minneapolis, MN 55416
If the cancellation is made 30 or more days prior to the start date of the course, a full refund minus the $50 processing fee will be issued. If the cancellation request is received between 7 and 30 days prior to the start date of the course, a full refund, minus the processing fee will be issued. The processing fee is $50 for courses less than 20 hours, and $75 for courses 20 hours or greater.
A registrant submitting a withdrawal request less than 7 days prior to the start date of the course up to the end of the second class meeting will receive a refund of all tuition minus $100 processing fee. There is no refund if the course fee is less than $100.
After the second class meeting (for the longer courses), no refund will be issued for a withdrawal.
For all course cancellations, non-distributed materials/textbook fees paid to CenterPoint will be refunded.
Click for CenterPoint’s Current Continuing Education Courses
Come and enjoy yourself as you meet your educational needs – make new friends and renew old friendships – while you enhance your professional skills and learn from experts in your field of interest.
All instructors are CenterPoint Faculty and are nationally certified by the National Certifying Commission for Acupuncture and Oriental Medicine (NCCAOM) or the National Certification Board for Therapeutic Massage and Bodywork (NCBTMB), and/or are active members of the American Organization of Bodywork Therapies from Asia (AOBTA), or the American Massage Therapy Association (AMTA).
“CenterPoint graduates are the most skilled out of school in terms of techniques, pressure and practice. CenterPoint is my favorite school to recruit from.”
-Theresa Weber, The Royal Treatment
Call us Today at 952-562-5200!