Centerpoint Offers Flexibility, Three Diploma Programs, and Elective Courses Call Today!
CenterPoint provides flexibility by providing full and part time nationally certified programs and courses tailored to your interests.
CenterPoint’s unique vision of therapeutic bodywork education unites Asian styles with Western massage therapy. CenterPoint preserves and integrates these diverse therapies. We believe that combining knowledge and skill from massage therapy and Japanese shiatsu provides the foundation for a truly therapeutic and holistic approach.
We’ll work to meet your vision that might be to:
- Work in a therapeutic or medical setting,
- Work for yourself in private practice,
- Help people improve their health,
- Travel on cruise ships, work in luxury resorts
- Move to a meaningful second career
CenterPoint offers 3 Massage Diploma Programs:
- East West Therapeutic Bodywork integrates theory, technique and skill from shiatsu and therapeutic massage to offer a holistic approach to healing and wellness.
- Shiatsu trains the therapist to treat the “whole person”, restoring internal and external harmony, psycho-emotional balance, relieving and reducing symptoms and pain, and restoring vitality.
- Therapeutic Massage specializes in treating injuries, musculoskeletal conditions and chronic pain, restoring function and increasing well-being.
Elective Courses to Enhance Professional Knowledge
- Hospital Massage prepares the therapist to work in clinical environments side-by-side with nurses, physicians,and other mainstream healthcare providers.
- Expanding one’s education with Craniosacral Techniques and Lymph and Drainage Massage allows the therapist to work with subtle energetic needs of clients following trauma, injury and surgery.
- Foot and Hand Reflexology adds the power of microsystems to the therapist’s tool kit, and provides a deeper dimension of holistic care that augments and strengthens the other bodywork modalities.
- Spa & Resort Massage trains the therapist to utilize the many stress reducing options such as heated stones, aromatherapy and herbal wraps to offer deep relaxation that many clients seek.
- Thai Massage adds traditional deep pressure and stretching techniques to the therapeutic toolbox for overall balance andhealth that so many clients request.
Let us find the program or courses that are right for you….call to register 952-920-5200.
Tags: bodywork classes MN, Chinese Traditional Medicine, Continuing Education, craniosacral massage, craniosacral therapy, East West Therapeutic Bodywork, foot reflexology, hospital massage, lymph drainage, Massage Classes Minneapolis, massage therapy schools Minneapolis, massage therapy schools Minnesota, spa and resort massage, Thai massage, therapeutic bodywork, therapeutic massage
Call us today at 952-562-5200!