How To Apply: Classes begin September 3, 2013
- Schedule an informational tour with an Admissions Representative. You will tour our school, observe a class in session, and discuss your questions in a welcoming atmosphere.
- Attend a Finance Info Session to discover the process of financing your education and learn about the many financial aid opportunities.
- Complete and submit the application form with the $50 application fee.
- Have all official high school and/or college transcripts sent directly from the educational institution to CenterPoint.
- An Admissions Representative will call you to schedule an interview. We encourage applicants to read the CenterPoint Catalog and Student Handbook prior to the interview.
- Complete the interview process. The interview is to ensure a solid fit between your goals and CenterPoint’s programs, and to review scheduling options.
- Meet with a tuition specialist to learn about finance options, financial aid, and to help you determine a finance plan that will be best for you.
- Apply early! Class sizes are limited.
- Receive a professional massage or shiatsu prior to enrollment.
- Attend one of our Massage or Shiatsu Basics workshops.
- Be a Student for a Day. Experience CenterPoint first hand.
Call us Today at 952-562-5200!