How To Apply:
- Schedule an informational tour with an Admissions Representative. You will tour our school, observe a class in session, and discuss your questions in a welcoming atmosphere.
- Attend a Finance Info Session to discover the process of financing your education and learn about the many financial aid opportunities.
- Complete and submit the application form with the $50 application fee.
- Have all official high school and/or college transcripts sent directly from the educational institution to CenterPoint.
- An Admissions Representative will call you to schedule an interview. We encourage applicants to read the CenterPoint Catalog and Student Handbook prior to the interview.
- Complete the interview process. The interview is to ensure a solid fit between your goals and CenterPoint’s programs, and to review scheduling options.
- Meet with a tuition specialist to learn about finance options, financial aid, and to help you determine a finance plan that will be best for you.
- Apply early! Class sizes are limited.
- Receive a professional massage or shiatsu prior to enrollment.
- Attend one of our Massage or Shiatsu Basics workshops.
- Be a Student for a Day. Experience CenterPoint first hand.
- CenterPoint admits students of any race, color, national and ethnic origin to all the rights, privileges, programs, and activities generally accorded or made available to students at the school. CenterPoint does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender, age, disability (which if needing accommodation may be reasonably accommodated as provided by law), religion, national and ethnic origin, sexual orientation or gender preference in administration of its educational policies, admissions policies and other school administered programs. In keeping with the aforementioned policies, CenterPoint also prohibits any form of harassment, including sexual or otherwise.
Students with Disabilities
- CenterPoint makes reasonable accommodations for persons with disabilities. If you anticipate or experience barriers to your learning or full participation in a bodywork training program based on a physical, learning, or mental health disability, please contact the Student Affairs Director to discuss possible accommodations.
Call us Today at 952-562-5200!