Graduates of CenterPoint training programs are eligible to become nationally board certified.
Students benefit from the foundation, experience and professionalism offered in CenterPoint’s curriculum. We offer a core curriculum whose quality, breadth and diversity is unparalleled by any other East/West bodywork educational program available today. CenterPoint’s programs are accredited by the Commission on Massage Therapy Accreditation (COMTA).
CenterPoint graduates are eligible for board certification by the National Certification Board for Therapeutic Massage and Bodywork (NCBTMB). And because of the unique educational features that the CenterPoint experience offers, CenterPoint students become successful bodywork therapists.
CenterPoint Massage & Shiatsu Therapy School is:
- Programs are accredited by the Commission on Massage Therapy Accreditation (COMTA)
- Approved by the U.S. Department of Education to offer Title IV – Federal Student Aid
- Approved by the state of Minnesota to offer the SELF (Student Education Loan Fund) loan funding program
- Approved to offer the private loans through Sallie Mae
- Approved for Veterans Benefits by the Minnesota State Approving Agency
- Authorized under Federal law to enroll nonimmigrant alien students
- An approved Continuing Education provider by the National Certification Board for Therapeutic Massage and Bodywork (NCBTMB)
- A school member of the AMTA (American Massage Therapy Association), the AOBTA (American Organization of Bodywork Therapies of Asia), the ABMP (Associated Bodywork and Massage Professionals), and the AFMTE (Alliance for Massage Therapy Education).
- The official provider of massage and shiatsu for the Medtronic Twin Cities Marathon
As of July 1, 2011, the US Department of Education has required that all schools disclose information to better inform prospective students.
Call us Today at 952-562-5200!